Empathy Retreat: The Heart of NVC: 2nd- 8th July 2018
Empathy is the bedrock of NVC practice yet many of us get stuck trying to get it “right”. We stumble over words and don’t know what to say or we’re longing to practice so we can access these skills even when communication is getting heated.
Developing the skills and fluency of this practice will be transformative to your relationships and will enable you to take NVC where it is most needed in the world.
This six day retreat is the perfect way to unwind, relax and strengthen your empathy practise.
Whether you are longing to deepen your already developed NVC practise or are starting out exploring empathy, this retreat will offer a place to “be”, a place to learn and a place to form lasting connections.
These 6 days of retreat will be a gift for your heart and will also engage your brain and your body. We will
- Explore Self empathy, self love and radical acceptance as a core practise
- Embody presence and the flow of empathy
- Give you the key tools to ensure your questions build heart to heart connections
- Explore how to stay connected to self and others even when challenging
- Use NVC Dance Floors as ways to bring fluency and fun to practise
- Offer you feedback on your skills and give you plenty of places to stretch
- Teach you how to give feedback to others so you may grow the skills needed in our communities
- Walk in nature and inhabit the peace of this place
(Page is in both English and Polish)
Enquiries? Questions?- contact me
bed and board 630 PLN
you pay between 870 and 2570 for the course – if you pay more, you support the participation of those who have less financial resources and us trainers so that we can continue to offer this work in the world and have resources to continue to organise and run workshops
if you need a fixed price it is – PLN 1,700 (Please convert yourself at time of booking)
reservation condition – advance payment PLN 500 (non-refundable deposit, payment up to 5 days from registration)
IF THE ONLY BARRIER IS FINANCE – contact Marta – email@example.com
condition of participation – minimum 5 days of NVC workshops
02 1050 1445 1000 0091 4893 7189 Rubikon Marta Kułaga
(enter your invoice / invoice details)
the whole payment by June 15
Minimum of 5 days experience of NVC required for your own comfort and supporting all our learning
Accommodation /miejsce Chata Miłośliwka Czerniec 34, gm Łącko http://chatamilosliwka.blogspot.com/
Flights/ Travel from UK via Ryanair to Krakow. We will support you at the other end and arrange this nearer the time.
Will the retreat be in English or Polish?
Retreat will be in English with translation support for those who need it.