Foundation Training in Nonviolent Communication
Join NVC trainer Shona Cameron for two full days
learning the basics of NVC
at St Thomas Church in Lancaster, UK.
Friday 17th and Saturday 18th November 2023
- Communication we know is possible!
- The NVC model
- Expressing oneself with honesty
- Types of communication which get in the way of connecting with others
- Empathy- what it is and how and when it supports connection
- Listening to others without hearing blame, judgement and criticism
- Bringing the model together, expressing oneself and being ready to listen; the Dance of communication
Training Open to All
Suitable for those new to Nonviolent Communication and those who would like to deepen their initial understanding or to revise!
Shona is celebrating 20 years of sharing Nonviolent Communication and has worked with people form all over the UK and the world sharing Nonviolent Communication since meeting Marshall Rosenberg in 2004.
This two day training:
- will give you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life
It is also
- run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives
- challenging, moving, supportive and fun
Like learning a musical instrument, full fluency comes gradually, with practice.
🐣 There is an early bird code- apply at check out: EarlyBird for 15% off before Sept 30th 🐣
Between £180 and £400
Paying more contributes directly towards those with less, so they can attend
£250: Sole Trader/ Small Charity rate (fewer than 10 employees)
£400: Public sector / Large Charity rate (NHS, local Council, large charity, Edu)
£450: Private sector rate.
All prices include handouts. Drinks and Snacks provided. Please bring your own lunch.
Shona Cameron is a UK based Certified Trainer and Assessor with The Center for Nonviolent Communication. She has trained internationally for many years as she enjoys travel and exploring what brings us together. Countries she has trained in include, South Korea, Poland, Slovenia, Finland, Ireland, The Netherlands and France. Shona came to Nonviolent Communication while working as an Educational Psychologist. She first trained with Marshall Rosenberg in 2004.